Smart Lipo on Inner Thighs or Back of Thighs?

I am not thin with slightly large thighs that won't go away with work. I have just lost 80 pounds, and am still around 200 pounds. My thighs are wiggly. Should I do the inner thighs or the back of the thighs? My Husband comes home from serving our beautiful country May 27th, my surgery is May 11th. My Concerns: 1. I'm concerned I'll still be swollen and bruised when he gets home. 2. Will the inner thigh Smartlipo even work, since I have big thighs?

Liposuction Candidate?

+1

Based on your description,  I am concerned that you will not be a good candidate for liposuction surgery.

“Ideal” liposuction patient candidates present with isolated diet and exercise resistant adipose tissue collection,  with overlying skin that demonstrates adequate elasticity ( to “bounce back” after the adipose tissue has been removed).

Furthermore, good skin elasticity is an important  attribute  of the patient undergoing liposuction surgery. As we age we generally  lose some skin elasticity. After the liposuction procedure we are depending on the skin elasticity to allow the skin envelope to “shrink” to fit the reduced contour resulting from the liposuction procedure. 

I would suggest in-person consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.