Is smart lipo suitable for little fat deposit in the lower ab for a skinny candidate?

Hi there, I am 32 year old, 162.5cm, 42Kg but I have always had a bit of fat deposit in my lower ab and it bothers me when I bend over. I am thinking to go for a smart lipo but not sure if it would be suitable for me. Can you please give me some advice? Thanks

+1

From your description, liposuction would seem to be very good choice.

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

SmartLipo candidate

+1

It sounds as if you are the perfect candidate for SmartLipo, or any liposuction for that matter. SmartLipo is ideal for patients with small areas of fat deposits that they can not get rid of with diet and exercise. These type of patients often get the best results.

Naveen Setty, MD, FACS

Candidate for Smartlipo

+1

Yes. If you have unwanted fat then Smartlipo can help you, please consult with your surgeon to make sure you are a candidate for this procedure. Smartlipo of the abdomen will take fat out of the area while tightening the skin. You will notice a contour of your body.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Smart Lipo for Thin Patient

+1

Hello, thanks for your question regarding whether SmartLipo is a good alternative for someone thin, like yourself, with very little body fat. SmartLipo can be highly effective for patients who are in good shape with isolated areas of fat. In fact, those patients tend to be the best candidates for the procedure. The latest SmartLipo technology is the SmartLipo Triplex which targets fat and tightens skin. It is a significant improvement over the original SmartLipo technology. Please be sure to seek out a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in liposuction and body contouring procedures. I would not advise having SmartLipo performed in a medi-spa or non-surgical facility. Good luck to you.

Steven L. Ringler, MD, FACS
Grand Rapids Plastic Surgeon