Is Smart Lipo Safe for Removal of Eye Bags?

Hi, I'm thinking non-surgical procedure to remove my eye bags. And came across Smart Lipo which claims to be able do so. I've watch some procedure on youtube and I see that there's laser involved.

My question is, is the laser portion safe for eye bags removal? Especially when it's so near to the eye.

No, it is not safe!

+1

We would never use SmartLipo for bags under the eyes. In fact, the prevailing thought is that it is better to leave this fat in place rather than removing it. You may want to even increase the volume in this area by injectables.

It is NOT safe to do SmartLipo near this area, whatever the case. Good luck in what you decide.

Omaha Dermatologist