Smart Lipo Re-touch Needed?

If unsatisfied with Smart Lipo procedure on my arms, would I be able to repeat procedure for better results?

Smart Lipo can be repeated if necessary

+1

If you are unsatified with tthe results, the procedure can be repeated. You must define exactly what the problem is so that a revisional procedure can be targeted the right way.

First , determine if it is a fat or skin problem ( or both). Fat can be further removed or refined to a smoother form. Skin can either be tightened further with the laser assuming you had enough energy to tighten it in the first place. If you were not a good candidate for the procedure in the first place, as in you had too much skin excess, then a surgical option might be better.

Montclair Plastic Surgeon