Smart Lipo, No Results the First Time, Going a Second Time?

I asked the doctor why my lipo did not work the first time and he said he he was going to redo it because he thinks he concentrated too much on the deeper layers of fat instead of the top layers of fat. Does this sound plausible? Because when I asked him the first time he did not have an answer. Now all of a sudden he has an answer. I just want to know if its worth it to do it again. And if he is just telling me stuff he thinks I want to hear or if its the truth.

Smartlipo touch-up

+1

Each patient may have a different result, but sometimes a touch-up is needed. This will simply help to redefine the area.

You need to make sure that your surgeon is board certified plastic surgeon and qualified

+1

The results of the liposuction depends on the surgeon and not the instrument or technique only. Please make sure that your surgeon is board certified and has experience with laser liposuction. You need to make sure that you are a good candidate for liposuction. 

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Smart Lipo concerns

+1

Based on the information you have given, that sounds odd.  I would advise you to seek another opinion. The best place to start is The American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS) to discuss you needs and expectations.