What Results Can I Expect from Smart Lipo?

I'm 26 years old, 5'4" and weigh 163 lbs. I am scheduled for Smart Lipo on the 24th of April. How well do you think my results should be? I don't want to expect the unexpected. I work out 4 days a week and the have gained 15 lbs in the past year. My dr. says my thyroid is a 5.11 but not enough to be on meds. This is my last hope for getting rid of the mid-section where I have gained weight.

Results vary depending of treatment

+1

With Smart Lipo or any type of lipo for that matter the results depend on a variety of factors including

1. Patient factors-how much fat, how much skin, how well the skin contracts

2. Equipment factors-smart lipo vs, liposelection, vs powerassisted lipo, vs traditional lipo

3. Operator- experience, agressiveness, patient dactor agreements(what the doctor and the patient discussed regarding expected results)

During the consultation all these should be addressed with the patient.You should get a faily good result with a significant improvemnet in volume of your abdomen.

Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.