Smart Lipo to Remove Silicone Injections?

I injected it in my cheeks, chin and hip. Can it be removed and how much would removing it cost?

Somebody boasted about Smart Lipo removing it out with the fat and scar tissue that built around it it. Is this true? I want to know.

Smartlipo and silicone injections

+2

I never heard of this. Some people have used Liposuction to try to debulk silicone free injections. But, it is extremely difficult and I doubt it works.  Unfortunately the only way I know to remove free silicone that is caught in the tissue is to excise it.

Removing silicone from the body with liposuction

+1

LIposuction has been proposed as an option for body silicone, but the long term results have not been shown in large clinical studies.