Smart Lipo Quote- Abdomen and Back (photo)

I am considering having Smart Lipo on my abdomen and I would like to know a ball park figure so I would know what kind of price I would be up against before hand. Possibly I would like my back done as well if my abdomen doesn't exceeding a high amount.

+2

In Miami my fee quote based upon the photos posted would range from $4,000 to $6,000. Hope that helps. 

Cost of Smart Lipo

+1

The price for Smart Lipo will vary according to your geographic area.  I am not familiar with the demand for and costs to perform Smart Lipo in Mississippi.

In Nashville, Liposuction of one to two areas ranges from $3,500 to 5,000 depending on how long the procedure will take and whether or not you would require general anesthesia.

If price is an issue, see 2-3 plastic surgeons in your area and get quotes. Make sure he/she is reputable and Board-certified. Also, make certain the facility is Accredited.

J. Jason Wendel, MD, FACS

Price for liposuction

+1

Prices vary  considerably in different geographical areas. You should be able to call board certified plastic surgeons in your area and get at least a price range for what it would cost for you. But you should be aware that, particularly in the abdomen, it is important to know beforehand how much of the "extra" is skin and how much fat. Liposuction can decrease the fat but not the skin. And if the skin doesn't shrink down after removal of the underlying fat, there can be significant and unsightly wrinkles that you probably would not like. So when you are considering surgery, you want the best and price is not always the best way to decide. Good luck.

Margaret Skiles, MD
Sacramento Plastic Surgeon