Pregnancy After Smart Lipo?

I want to know, how long after Smart Lipo is it safe to get pregnant?

Ok to get pregnant after smart lipo

+1

there are no restrictions to pregnancy after smart lipo.  as far as the results holding up through pregnancy, of course, this would depend on how much weight you gain, how big the baby is, etc.  the only thing i can think of is asking your physician when it is ok to resume sexual activity.  difference surgeons have different opinions on this.  my feeling with smart lipo is that you can resume exercise in about 3 wks, sexual activity if you want to be careful after 1-2 weeks.

Smart Lipo and Pregnancy

+1

Following SmatLipo, there are no restrictions on pregnancy. You will obviously gain weight and have changes in your figure from the pregnancy; however, there are no medical reasons not to become pregnant after Smart Lipo.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon