Smart Lipo for Post Pregnancy Weight?

I can't seem to loss the weight I gained after having two kids. I heard about Smart Lipo. I was wondering if I could have it even though I am 230 lbs?

Smart Lipo after Pregnancy

+1

We do recommend coming in for a consultation. Smart Lipo is not used for weight loss, it’s used for body contouring. So typically you would do lipo on areas that no matter what your weight is, that area won’t budge. You do want to be at a weight that has been consistent. At the consultation, the physician will be able to give you a better idea of what to expect. It’s all about safety first, an individual is only allowed a certain amount of lidocaine per their body weight and also only allowed to remove a certain amount of fat per day.