Are There Risks to Having Smart Lipo While I Also Have Myasthenia Gravis?

I Am Considering Smart Lipo, Have Myasthenia Gravis Take Imuran and Mastenon & I Excercise. I have read many comments regarding smart lipo and am considering it myself. I have Myasthenia Gravis, though I take Imuran and Mastenon and Synthroid however, I excercise 5 days a week, pretty healthy diet, no high blood pressure or cholesterol can I get this procedure done?

Liposuction and medication

+3

As liposuction is an elective cosmetic procedure, you certainly want to ensure that it is safe for you and you need to know all the risks by seeing a board-certified physician who may wish to consult with your neurologist prior to determining if you are a candidate for liposuction.

The myasthenia gravis might be exacerbated based on generic stress such as the stress you're under during any surgery. Check with your neurologist about this issue, but the medications you take might affect the liver metabolism of the local anesthetic and then adjustments might have to be made about how much anesthetic can be used. The synthroid, as an example, can increase the adrenaline's effect on raising the heart rate.