I Had Smart Lipo Done on my Upper and Lower Abs and Flanks on May 5. When Will Things Improve?

I had Smart Lipo done on my upper and lower abs and flanks on May 5. I wore my garment for 2 weeks, Doc said it was okay. I can see I got a little smaller but it is still not flat and some days I feel larger than others. During the morning I think it has been imporving but then during the day I feel like my fat hangs there. I dont have any lumps that I notice but I do feel hardness in some areas in my lower abs. The lower stomach feels soft like fat, is this swelling? Can I expect to be flat?

SmartLipo Best Result Practices

+1

SmartLipo, as with other procedures needs time to show the full results.  One question that we need to know – was it SmartLipo alone or was it SmartLipo with traditional lipo?  When we use lasers for lipo, the FDA approved definition is laser-assisted liposuction – therefore one should expect to have the fat melted and then removed via traditional liposuction.  This is not always done — but should be in my opinion.  The laser helps with skin tightening – and this has been shown in clinical studies to happen faster than traditional liposuction.  Full results may take up to six months or so, so be patient.  Also, many of us will use a skin tightening device post-therapy to enhance the tightening the affects of the lipo.

Nashville Dermatologic Surgeon

SmartLipo and results!

+1

it can take a few weeks to months before u see the final results after Smart lipo procedure. it is recommended that u follow ur surgeon's advise and make sure ure wearing your garment regularly. u can massage the areas if u like. Im not sure when ure scheduled for your follow up visits but I would definitely go back to see your doctor in 6-8 weeks after the procedure.

Lipo

+1

It is probably too early to see significant changes, I agree with your doctor. Two weeks in the garment and then switch too spanks like products. Be patient this take longer than you think

Web reference: http://www.drbray.com