I Had Smart Lipo on my Stomach 4 Years Ago, is There Any Way to Get Rid of the Hardness and Swelling? Exercise? (photo)

The smart lipo on my stomach, even after 4 years makes my stomach look strange. I am working out hard right now, will exercise help for the uneven looking lower abdomen to flatten out? The middle of my stomach is a bit hard, and the lower belly sticks out, making it seem like my belly is split with a surgical line separating the top and bottom. I regret this whole thing, and I am so upset about it. Is there any way to fix this, I'm hoping exercise smoothes out everything and healthy eating.

Liposuction is almost always fixable.

+1

You are a good example of why many lipo docs don't do laser or ultrasound liposuctions anymore. The good news is that you can usually get most lipo problems improved with going to a lipo doc who uses the micro canulas to fine tune the areas under local anesthesia with you being able to stand up and turn in all positions. Don't delay. Get that tummy fixed. Sincerely,

David Hansen,MD

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Liposuctin issues

+1

Without an exam, it is difficult to say whether or not revision liposuction will help or some other invasive procedure.

Stomach

+1

You need to find an experienced surgeon who can decide if simply revising you liposuction is enough. It may well be that you really need a tummy tuck and always did

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Touch up for Smartlipo

+1

Follow up with your surgeon to take a look at the areas you had done by your surgeon. You may need to do a touch-up on the area to smooth it over.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

I Had Smart Lipo on my Stomach 4 Years Ago, is There Any Way to Get Rid of the Hardness and Swelling? Exercise?

+1

This appearance can be improved with additional liposuction, possible fat grafting, and possible skin excision.  I think that working out is good for you, but it will not solve this issue.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA