Smart Lipo on my Huge Thunder Thighs and Hips?

Hi, I am scheduled for surgery next week and will have my hips and outer thighs smart lipo procedure, I was born with huge outer thighs, wide hips and BIG buttocks since I was in grade school, I hated that and I thought it was abnormal for a me as a child, it has never went away, now at 39 years old, I am finally having my smart lipo procedure, I hope I will see a huge difference, I wear a size 16 on the bottom, and I wear a small top, I am pear shaped with skinny legs, will i see results?

Smartlipo is Great for thighs and hips!

+1

We love this procedure in our office, you should expect to see immediate results when you get off the table.  This is one of our favorite procedures because our patients get up and are so excited with their new body.  

Atlanta Facial Plastic Surgeon

+1

Hi, Thank you for your question.  Pictures would be beneficial to determine how much improvement you will see.  However, based on your discription, you should get significan improvement in those areas and make you more proportionate.

Laser Lipo

+1

It would be nice to see some before photos but even without them I'm sure you'll see results. Some of the results you'll notice right away. The final contoured result can take months so be patient.