Ive Had Smart Lipo on my Abdomen 4 Months Ago, Im Still Very Sore and Swollen is This Normal?

I am very upset its like Ive never had any surgery at all... Im frustrated, and scared ,. I spent over $9000 . Im so swollen and tender still.. My dr says this is it I should be healed by now, I can expect 20% more flattening.. is this normal? he says to lose 20 more lbs and have a tummy tuck to see change? what gives? the scale hasnt moved ... what should I do?

Lipo

+2

First of all you paid a lot more than we charge. Pain can last a long time in some people. The hardest cases are those that pose the question of tummy tuck vs lipo. be patient. a tummy tuck with more weight loss may be appropriate