When Can I Expect Results from Smart Lipo and Mesotherapy?

I had Smart Lipo on my saddlebags 3 months ago. When I went in for my post-op 2 weeks ago, the doctor said he can see that the area still hasn't taken all the way. He performed Mesotherapy on my thighs, which was very painful and not worth it. I still have the part of my thigh sticking out, but I wanted that area flat. Is it still to early for me to see my results? If so, when should I expect to see some results? Should I talk about touching the area up with him again?

You are probably still swollen from Mesotherapy

+1

Shelly,

You are probably still swollen from the Mesotherapy. Also, one treatment of mesotherapy does not usually do much. It takes several sessions spaced 2-4 weeks apart to get a result. See your treating physician for more mesotherapy if you can tolerate it. Good luck!