Will the Lumpiness Go Away After Smart Lipo?

I am 44 years old and was already starting to have the uneven chin line and double chin. I had Smart Lipo 10 days ago and ended up with swelling and lumps. There was bruising, however, but it has already gone down. Will the lumpiness on my neck and chin go away or will it stay this way? Is there anything I can do to help reduce the lumpiness besides more surgery?

Many different options to promote resolution of firmness after neck Smartlipo

+1

Ten days is very early to draw any final conclusions.

There are many different recommendations that physicians have advocated to promote or expeditie healing. These include massage, compression, manual lymphatic drainage, ultrasonic therapy, etc.

I would advise that you wait a minimum of 3 months prior to contemplating andy further interventions.