Good Results from Smart Lipo on Lower Abs?

Based on my picture, if I get Smart Lipo on my lower abs will I get good results? Or would you suggest that I have my waist done as well?

Hard to tell, but you're probably good candidate for Lipo

+1

Hi Nip/Tuck Newbie

Although it's hard to without performing a detailed history and physical exam, it seems as though you'd be a good candidate for liposuction. Liposuction candidates are those that have focal fatty deposits in the setting of elastic skin. You seem to have both. With regard to your waist, you really need to see a picture of your backside, but you'd probably also benefit from a small amount of liposuction there as well. Good luck!