Smart Lipo Vs. Traditional Lipo for Abs and Love Handles?

I want to get Smart Lipo on my upper and lower abs and love handles, but I don't know how to go about finding a good doctor?

Also from these posts, I feel like maybe I should just do traditional Liposuction because it sound like it hasn't worked for a lot of people. I'm 5'6" 150 lbs and I'm 20 years old. What do you think?

It depends on the surgeon and the surgery.

+1

A surgeon skilled in "regular" liposuction can do the same job as any of the other names you hear. Most of these are marketing driven. It is what you remove that counts and the skill of an experienced surgeon that counts, not the tool he uses.

Lipo

+1

If you're talking about very small accumulations of fat Smart Lipo might work OK. Otherwise, you'd be better off with one of the other options. Personally, I prefer Vaser, but that does not mean Vaser is the only way to treat your problem and get a good result. Consult with an American Board of Plastic Surgery certified plastic surgeon in your area.

Edmond A. Zingaro, MD