Smart Lipo or Laser Body Contouring at 14?

I am 14 years old but the size (height and development and maturity of a 20-year-old). I dance everyday at my art school and after school. I have a big stomach, love handles, back fat still I target tone etc. Will I be applicable and will Smart Lipo or Laser body contouring work for me? What results will I see? What device do you recommend? My measurments are 38-33-39.

Wait until you're 18 for Liposuction

+1

I have never performed liposuction in a 14 year old. I would wait until at least you are 18. I think that although you feel you are at adult level growth, there is still some growth that can occur over the next few years.

You need parental approval for cosmetic surgery

+1

Unfortunately, you are too young to have this cosmetic surgery and you would also need parental approval. Try exercising and healthy diet. Regards and make this a New Years promise. 

14-year-old for liposuction

+1

I am sure you have heard this before and don't want to hear it again BUT, at the age of 14 your body is still going to change considerably such that you should not have anything invasive done. I would even caution you not to diet(unless your diet consists of chips and soda). Look at your level of activity and what you are eating and make sure you are eating a reasonable amount of healthy foods and not too much. You should try these lifestyle changes for 6 months to a year and re take pictures and measurements.

John P. Stratis, MD
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon