What Can I Expect After Smart Lipo on the Inner Thighs?

I am 30 yrs old and my inner thighs have been a problem since I was a child. I have short legs and my thighs touch and are very flabby. I hardly ever wear trousers. I work out regularly and weigh 120 lbs and am 5' 2".

My doctor doesn't know how much of my inner thighs is composed of fat and how much is loose skin - he said he won't remove much fat from inners with the Smart Lipo as he is concerned I might end up with a lot of loose skin.

He recommended I wear the compression garment for at least 4 - 6 week and no strenuous workouts or pilates for at least a month as I might stretch the skin more. I'm not sure what to do. Please help! My procedure is booked for next Tuesday morning. Any views regarding inner thighs procedure and loose skin? I am concerned about down time recovery, wearing garment and keeping up with my social life etc ..Please help! Thank you.

Lipo of inner thighs

+2

Regardless of the instrumentation that is used, liposuction of the inner thighs has to be done very carefully.  If too much fat is removed, then the skin will hang more.  If not enough is removed, you may be unhappy with the results.  A realistic approach to the results should be taken.