Heaviness and Bloating 6 Weeks After Smart Lipo

i had smart lipo 6 weeks ago and I still have the hard lumps on lower abs. Usually around the evening there is a heaviness and bloating feeling. It tends to make me really drained. Is all this normal? I find it hard to exercise now since the heaviness, swelling and bloating occurs in the evening.

Swelling and bloating in the evening

+1

some people have more swelling than others. If yours is substantial and your doctor has examined you reassuring you there is nothing that needs attention, then you might wear your compression garment at night for a few more weeks and see if this improves.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.