Smart Lipo for Bra Area?

What are the pros and cons of using Smart Lipo to address back fat, particularly for the bulge beneath my bra line?

Liposuction Technique For Back Fat?

+1

I believe all techniques of liposuction can be effective for the treatment of adipose tissue of the back area. More important to the success of the operation will be the surgeon's  judgment and skill as a post of this specific technology used.

I would suggest in person consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon.

Body jet best for bra rolls

+1

Smartlipo is better for less fibrous areas than the bra rolls.  Sometimes the laser doesn't work as well in the very fibrous tissue of the back and bra rolls.  In these cases, I will often use Bodyjet or Vaser lipo instead or in addition to the Smarlipo. 

Daryl K. Hoffman, MD
Los Gatos Plastic Surgeon