Smart Lipo for Male Flanks?

I'm a man 29 year old who use to exercise everyday (gym, running...) and have very healthy life since so many years ago but I can't remove the fat in my flanks. It's not really much but if I'm wearing swimming wear it looks very ugly, considering the rest of my body. So I need to know if someone can help me and suggest if the Smart Lipo is worth it in my case. Many thanks.

Zeltiq for Male Love Handles

+3

Soon to be FDA approved for fat reduction, Zeltiq is currently being used in Canada and Europe for just your problem. Zeltiq is approved in the US for other indications and can be used off label for fat reduction. It is in the hands of select physicians at this time. It uses cryolipolysis, cold technology, to chill the fat to the point that it dies, and then the body removes this tissue naturally. It is painless, no downtime, and no incisions.

It would take about 1 hour each side. The results take about 90 days to appreciate. It requires only one treatment. Cost is about $1500 - $2000. I will be getting my Zeltiq tomorrow. This was developed by the Wellman Institute (Mass General/Harvard Medical), Rox Anderson, MD, one of the most respected laser surgeons in the country and current president of the American Society of Laser Medicine and Surgery.

Flank liposuction

+3

You look like you could have a good result from liposuction but it does not need to be "Smart" lipo which is just a well marketed procedure with no scientifically proven benefit over traditional liposuction. It is more important who does your surgery than what type of liposuction they perform.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Smart Lipo of the flanks in a man

+2

Flank lipodystrophy in a man can be treated very nicely by liposuction. This can be done with Smart Lipo, traditional Lipo, Vaser, PAL or any other form. 

Liposuction Candidate?

+1

Thank you for the question and picture.

It is hard to know without direct examination, but you may be a good candidate for liposuction surgery or cool sculpting.

In person consultation with a well experienced board-certified plastic surgeon may be helpful.

You're a perfect candidate for flank Liposuction

+1

You are a perfect candidate. SmartLipo will not only remove your problem area, it’ll also tighten the area. Liposuction is a great way to remove localized fat deposits that won’t go away from diet and/or exercise.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Smart Lipo and Liposuction can improve male flanks

+1

Smart Lipo and Liposuction can totally improve your hips. Go get opinions. I believe only invasive techniques can achieve the best results not these external treatments like Zerona or Zeltiq.