Smart Lipo or Other Fat Removal Treatments?

I am 25, 140 lbs at 5'3" and a size 6 pants, size 8 dress size. Maybe it's self-perception that completely distorts how I see myself, but I wish I was a bit smaller. I'm very fit and active, and I'm thinking about doing Smart Lipo. Which is fat removal procedure is better or safer, and which is likely to produce better results?

Smart Lipo can enhance the results in body contouring over traditional liposuction

+1

Smartlipo is a great adjunct to enhance traditional liposuction in certain patients. Based upon your measurements and weight, I would expect you to have pockets of diet-resistant fat and when these are removed, the skin most likely will not have any looseness.

I believe that Smart Lipo adds an extra layer of precision when coupled with traditional liposuction. In your case, I would expect you to have less bruising and less pain if Smart Lipo was performed.

Patients that have some skin looseness, or where skin laxity is expected to be present after removing the fat will, benefit the most from Smartlipo treatment.

I hope that answers your question.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon