Smart Lipo for Facial Skin Tightening?

I am a 56 years old, non-smoker, non-drinker, with active lifestyle, and under no medication. The texture of my skin is good, as I've been told by a dermatologist and facial plastic surgeon. I did have a mid-facelift 10 years ago, S-Lift 4 years ago, and Bio-alcamid 2 years ago for volume in cheeks. I have moderate lower face laxiity. I thought Fraxel Repair would be best, but the the facial surgeon (board-certified) thought it would be a waste of money, and Smart Lipo would deliver the tightening. Your comments on Smart Lipo as an alternative are appreciated.

Tighten facial skin

+1

There are a variety of ways to tighten facial skin. The decision as to which device to use will depend on your clinical treatment. The various options include laser liposuction, Ulthera treatments, and Thermage treatments. It would be best to go to someone who is an expert in all 3 to give you appropriate treatment.