Male SmartLipo on chin/neck, upper chest and abdomen

I am a male, 29 yrs old, 6'4", BMI of 29 and 241 lbs. Having SmartLipo done on my chin/neck, upper chest and abdomen. Any information would be greatly appreciated on the amount of CC's that would be typically removed, how long till I see results and how long recovery will be. Thanks.

Male SmartLipo

+1

Thanks for posting the question.  There is no typical number of CC's involved when it comes to any type of liposuction.  Fat will be removed "until it looks right" which varies widely between patients.  You will be sore up to several weeks after surgery but generally should be able to return to work within a week at most.  Full results will not be obtained for 6 months.  Best wishes!

Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction results

+1

It is difficult to say what your results will look like without examining you.  Every patient responds a bit differently.