Smart Lipo Estimates? (photo)

I live in Fort Lauderdale. I would just like the smart lipo procedure done for my lower abdomen. What costs should I expect to have?

Smartlipo Procedure

+2

Smartlipo would make a dramatic change on your abdomen. Costs vary between each surgeon, it is best to set up a consultation to find out more about cost and procedure.

Smart Lipo Estimates?

+2

Based on the posted photos it is a complete abdominal Smart Lipo + Lipo not just lower abdomen. I use ONLY the TRIPLEX model of Smart Lipo (3 wave lengths, 20 to 40 watts), under deep sedation + local or Face Mask inhalation anesthesia+ local. Recovery in a week, work in few days. Fee range from $,800 to $5,800. Be sure the surgeon you chose is an Am. Boarded Plastic Surgeon, using the best model of Smart Lipo. 

Smart Lipo Cost

+2

You're abdomen is best approached as an entire unit. By this I mean treating your upper and lower abdomen, flanks, and love handles. This will give a better result than just treating one area. The cost will average around $5500. 

Justin Yovino, MD, FACS

Smart Lipo Estimates?

+1

Lower abdomen liposuction may only cost $2000 or so, but it is generally recommended to do the upper abdomen and the sides at the same time to avoid a strange contour.  This may cost $5000 or so, possibly less.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of liposuction procedures each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Costs of Smart Lipo can vary

+1

Costs of Smart Lipo can vary based on geographic location, the number of areas or amount of fat liposuctioned, surgery center fees and whether or not the procedure is performed under general anesthesia with an anesthesiologist.  Seek out board certified plastic surgeons in your area who routinely preform liposuction and get a quote from at least two to three doctors.  Best wishes.

Vincent D. Lepore, MD
San Jose Plastic Surgeon

Cost of SmartLipo

+1

The cost varies if performed under general vs local, in the operating room vs the office, etc. For a single area such as lower abdomen the price would be around 3,500 for an office base procedure under local anesthesia. Good luck

Humberto Palladino, MD
El Paso Plastic Surgeon

Costs

+1

You live in a very upscale area. In this part of LA that would cost anywhere from $3,500-$5,000

David A. Bray, Sr., MD