Smart Lipo Doctor Recommendations in South Florida

Hi I am 27 year old female i work out alot but i have some stubborn areas in my saddle bags and lower abdominal... i am considering smart lipo and I want to know if anyone has a suggestion of what dr to go to in the miami - boca raton area

Finding A Surgeon?

+1

I  am  sure there are many well-qualified plastic surgeons in your area. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery  to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.

Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices  concentrate on aesthetic surgery. Ask  to see lots of examples of their work and preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.

You will find,  while doing your due diligence,  that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you;  again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. The surgeons will generally be well-versed in a  variety of procedures that may be indicated based on your examination and goals.

Look for the best plastic surgeon, not for a technology like Smartlipo

+1

Smartlipo has not been shown scientifically to be surperior to regular lipo .  It isn't the technology that makes the result, it is the skill of the surgeon who knows exactly what and how much to do, and it depends on the elasticity of the patient's skin.  No technology can overcome poor surgical technique or poor skin elasticity.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS