Smart Lipo Dents and Irregularities?

I had Smart Lipo to the upper arms and inner thighs 10 months ago and am left with lumps, dent and irregularities in both areas. Is there a corrective procedure that I can investigate to try and reverse this?

Smart Lipo irregularites

+1

I would recommend you talk with your surgeon about options, and discuss your dissatisfaction with the procedure.  He or she should be able to offer you options, and if not, you should seek the advice of a board-certified plastic surgeon.  Liposuction irregularities can be improved with additional procedures such as micro-liposuction and fat grafting, but this can be a multi-step procedure and usually only improves areas of irregularity, not return them to their "pre-lipo" state.

Liposuction Defects

+1

I am so sorry to hear about your unfavorable outcome. Correction of folds, creases and lumps/ bumps fallowing a Laser Liposuction procedure can be difficult and expensive. Often multiple procedures of contouring, release and fat grafting can be required. May I suggest you return to your practitioner/ surgeon and ask how they plan to correct this adverse event. If you are not satisfied with their plan of action consider one of the many members of the ASAPS with experience in correcting Liposuction defects.  Best,

Gary R Culbertson, MD, FACS

Gary R. Culbertson, MD
Columbia Plastic Surgeon