Smart Lipo on Chin and Jaw Line Possible?

I am contemplating having my chin and jaw line done along with a scheduled surgery for my arms, upper back and lower back and waistline, as well as fat injections into my cheeks. I am going to have an eyebrow and upper eyelid combo done in June (after school lets out) and I have time to heal. My question is should I have the chin lipo in June and can Smart Lipo be done on the jawline? Any insight would be greatly appreciated.

Smart Lipo on chin and jaw line

+1

Your question is slightly confusing. Are you having 2 operations? One now, than one in June? If you are having all this in June, than there are a few issues. Fat removed through Smart lipo is dead and can not be transferred. Second, yes Smart Lipo can address your chin and jaw line, I would recommend 12 watt energy level. For fat transfer, I would use the Body Jet Lipo or syringe lipo. It is better to do all these operations at oner setting. Be careful, and Regards.

Timing of surgeries

+1

Because facial surgeries involve visible recoveries, I would do them all at the same time.  Incidentally, I am not sure why you want fat injected into your face since you don't seem to have any visible areas of deficiency in the photo.

Richard P. Rand, MD, FACS

Smartlipo to jawline and chin

+1

Smartlipo or any form of lipo could help the submental region and jawline if you have localized fat deposits. Certainly, if you have jowling, other procedures may be better.

SmartLipo to the Chin and Jawline

+1

The simple answer is yes, SmartLipo can be done on the jaw line.  I usually perform this with the chin (actually submental) and neck SmartLipo procedures.

Theodore Katz, MD, FACS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Multiiple cosmetic procedures and laser liopolysis (smart lipo)

+1

I am confused by the timeing? When are you having your body liposuction? I assume you are having it now

Chin and jawline laser lipolysis can be done at the same time as the eyelid/brow procedure.

Please be aware that the smart lipo fat CANNOT be used for fat injections to the cheeks.