Smart Lipo and Chin Implant for Jawline?

Smart Lipo is said to be ideal for small fat deposits, but I've also read about potential scarring on the interior skin if the laser gets too close to the surface. I'm a bit confused if only having a small fat deposit, which means that the laser will automatically be close to the skin, wouldn't traditional Liposuction be better? Are arguments for Smart Lipo only based on small exterior scarring? Is there such a thing as TOO little fat for Smart Lipo/Liposuction? I'd also like to know if you think that I would benefit from a Chin implant.

Lipo for jaw line

+1

There are indications where traditional liposuction is not required because there is too little fat, but laser liposuction can still be done to tighten the skin.