Smart Lipo on Bat Wings - When Can I Expect Results?

I had smart lipo done 4 days ago and all I see are bruises. They took nearly 900 cc's out. When can i expect results? I'm a mid 30's African American female.

SmartLipo

+1

Thank you for your question. With a 900cc removal, loose skin may be one expectation.  If the skin is tight, you are very fortunate.

Bay Area Dermatologist

You should be able to see 90% of the results from SmartLipo within one month.

+1

You should be able to see 90% of the results within one month.  Some additional improvement will occur with SmartLipo over the following months.  

Mark Taylor, MD
Salt Lake City Dermatologic Surgeon

3-4 months

+1

Typically final results from liposuction or SmartLipo will be present around 3-4 months.  it generally takes this long for the skin to contract to its final state.

Edgar Franklin Fincher, MD, PhD
Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

Bat wings

+1

900 cc is a large amount for an area like this even using the very latest version of Smartlipo laser. Be patient and I hope your not expecting a true miracle. within a month or 2 you should see the majority of the results but it can take up to a year or longer for final result.

Sherwood Baxt, MD
Paramus Plastic Surgeon

+1

There is no way to answer your question with out posting before photos of your arms. Please post so we can help you.