Can U Have Smart Lipo and the Fat Can Be Put Somewhere else on Your Body?

Smart liposuction is not very smart for fat transplantation.

+1

Smart liposuction is not very smart for fat transplantation. The laser destroys fat cells. Manual liposuction is more precise anyway and avoids the risks of laser.

Metairie Dermatologic Surgeon

Smartlipo and Fat Injection Grafting Do Not Mix

+1

Fat transfers can not be done using the fat harvested from a Smartlipo liposuction technique. The heat from the laser probe destroys many of the viable fat and stem cells which are critical for the success of fat injection transfer.

Barry L. Eppley, MD, DMD

Fat transfer and liposuction best without laser!

+1

Fat transfer and liposuction best without laser! Having done fat transfer for more than 35 years I have used non laser liposuction for the best graft survival.

Fat cells

+1

The answer to your question is no. Fat transfer requires very careful handling of the deicated fat in order to survive. laser lipo destroys most of the cells and thus they are not good for transfer

David A. Bray, Sr., MD

Laser liposuction fat not as good for fat transfer

+1

I have 35 years experience with fat grafting and also experience with laser liposuction and ultrasound liposuction. I have transplanted each of these sources of fat and can without question say with years of followup. laser extracted fat is distinctly inferior to standard liposution fat as far as result and longevity.

Richard Ellenbogen, MD