What Are the Age Requirements for SmartLipo?

Hi my name is Lakesha and I'm 22, and I was thinking about getting smartlipo, but I was wondering if it was safe for women my age.

I'm young and I just want to enjoy my life. Is Smart Lipo safe for young girls?

Please feel free to respond. Thanks

Not too young for Smartlipo at age 22

+1

Age is just a number.  So long as you are mature, have reasonable goals and expectations, and are in good overall health, you are a good candidate for Smarlipo (or ANY type of liposuction, for that matter).  That is, of course, assuming that liposuction is the best option to address your concerns.

Requirements for Smartlipo

+1

The requirements for Smartlipo are the same as for any elective cosmetic procedure.  You need to be a good candidate for the surgery, you need to be healthy / medically cleared, and you need to have a good understanding of the procedure so you have an informed consent for the procedure that you are agreeing to have.  Good luck.

David Shafer, MD

SmartLipo Age Requirements

+1

There is no real age requirement, but we do want you to be at least 18 yrs old. We do not determine safety by your age, we want to make sure you are healthy. That’s most important. Smart Lipo candidates can range from ages 18 and up!

Bruce E. Katz, MD