Chances of lumps and uneven results after Smart lipo on abdomen and jaw?

Hi, I'm thinking of having smart lipo on my abdomen and jaw but I'm concerned about things that could go wrong like uneven results and lumpyness. Has anyone had these areas fine and got bad results? Any advice would be great. The surgeon I plan to use has good reviews. Thanks

+1

Liposuction results are highly surgeon dependent. Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of liposuction and liposuction revision procedures each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/Liposuction.php

Uneven skin texture after Smartlipo

+1

Smartlipo of the chin and abdomen will remove fat from the area while making the skin tight. There should be no unevenness of the skin texture after this procedure. Consult with your surgeon to find out if this procedure is right for you.