How Do you Decide Whether to do Smart Lipo on Upper and Lower Abs or Full Core?

I am scheduled to have a smart lip procedure done on my upper and lower ABS, but am wondering if I should go for the whole waist and hips too. My Dr said this was ultimately up to me but I'm not sure how to make the decision.. any advice? Thanks in advance!

Liposuction of abdomen and hips

+2

What needs to be liposuctioned really depends upon your exam.  However, I will say that I almost never lipo the lower abdomen without the upper.  I have seen several patients treated by other doctors who have had "spot" treatments and then the area not treated looked funny when the patient gained weight.