Smart Lipo for Patient with History of Cancer?

I am considering the Smart Lipo procedure but I am a breast cancer survivor (2 years) and I'm concerned of any complications due to my medical history. I am 150% fine now--clean bill of health. My doctor calls me his super woman patient. I am an active person but have slight cellulite and now a small abdomen pouch. I am 40 years old. I would appreciate feedback. My second concern is the cost of everything and or how many different areas would or should be done.

Cosmetic procedure in a cancer patient

+1

Congratulations on your good health! Although abdominal liposuction is not contraindicated in breast cancer survivors, any cosmetic procedure in a cancer patient must be undertaken with increased vigilance. It would not be prudent for me to tell you one way or another if you're a good candidate without performing a detailed history and physical. I suggest you see your plastic surgeon for a thorough discussion. If he/she agrees that it can be performed safely, then go ahead! Good luck!

Smart Lipo and Breast Cancer

+1

Congratulations on your good health and prognosis.

Neither liposuction nor Smart Lipo should have any adverse affect on you recovery from breast cancer.

If your doctor says that you are in good health and can undergo surgery, go ahead with the lipo to feel good about yourself.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon