I Have a Small, Hard, Painless Lump on my Forehead, Right Below my Hair-line.

Just noticed it about 2 weeks ago, and have been trying to monitor it to see if it has been growing or shrinking, but very hard to tell. Its def. not shrinking. It has defined edges on the top / right / bottom of the lump, but not the left. I get headaches once in a while, but cant really tell if its just due to the nature of my work, or due to the lump. No real pressure coming from it.

Forehead Lump

+1

This needs to be evaluated by a board certified specialist in the face who can determine what it is and how best to address it.  It can be a variety of different things that can usually be successfully addressed.

Web reference: http://www.kimberlyleemd.com/about-us