Breast Size Reducing 2 Weeks Post-op

I am a little over 2 wks post op and currently have 500cc sil/unders from a very deflated A cup w/ thin skin and very little breast tissue. I asked for a mid to full D cup. I noticed a big decrease in my size.Im assuming is because my swelling is going down.My breasts now look more like a full C cup than they do a D. Will they get bigger as they drop and fluff or will I not have much change in size because I had very little breast tissue and thin skin? Why did they decrease so much?

Post op breasts

+2

Your breasts will not get any bigger as they descend some more.  Also there may still be some swelling which will also dissipate.

Breast Size Reducing Post Op

+2

Dear Lalav in Twentynine Palms, CA: It appears that in your first picture you were still very swollen. In the second picture it seems that your breasts are beginning to soften and settle into place.  You appear to have a great result. Make sure to follow all of the instructions that your plastic surgeon gave you. Include massage into your routine when he/she clears you for that. Best of Luck!

Web reference: http://www.sanfranciscocosmetic-surgery.com/

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.