Could I get a smaller nose using some kind of other method besides surgery?

like a smaller nose , but I would like to go in for surgery is there any way , I may take the Lil bump I have on my nose without the highly cost of a surgery ?

Can I get a smaller nose using some kind of other method besides surgery?

+1
In general, rhinoplasty surgery is necessary to reduce the size of the nose. I would recommend seeking the advice of a board certified rhinoplasty specialist if you wish to obtain any information about the procedure. I hope this helps, and I wish you the best of luck. 

Non-surgical nose changes

+1
Thank you for your question. As the surgeons below have commented, fillers can sometimes camouflage small nasal defects. "Hump" removal would require surgery, though it could be a minimal procedure. It would be best to consult with a surgeon in your area. You could send photos to realself.com as well. 

It would be important to find board certified plastic surgeon who is very experienced in rhinoplasty. Ask to see before and after photos. 

William McClure, MD

Considering Rhinoplasty

+1
Dear jessica, thank you for your question. Rhinoplasty is a popular procedure that can dramatically change one's appearance. Consult with a board certified facial plastic surgeon who can perform computer imaging to show you what may be possible. Before and after photos are a good way to evaluate your surgeon. Good Luck!

Roy A. David, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non Surgical Nose Job or Rhinoplasty

+1
If you want to make your nose smaller, then you would have to have surgery (a rhinoplasty). However, fillers can be a wonderful way to correct small problems like side to side asymmetry or nasal bumps that are amenable to filling above and below the bump to disguise the problem area. I like Artefill® for this type of correction because it is so natural feeling and last so long.

I hope that helps.  Best regards.

Brian Windle, MD
Kirkland Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical reduction rhinoplasty

+1
Fillers can be used to camouflage bumps on the bridge in certain cases. However, there are no non-surgical options at this time to create a smaller nose. What a filler can do is fill in the low point above and possibly below a hump to create the illusion of a straighter profile with less of a bump on the bridge. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Way to make nose smaller without surgery.

+1
Way to make nose smaller without surgery is not possible. If it was all of us would be doing that.