Smaller Nose After Excercising at the Gym?

I had septorhinoplasty almost 5 months ago, and I have read that there will be fluctuations in swelling for the first year. But how come after working out, i notice that my nose is not as wide and a bit smaller? especially the supra tip and middle vault area appear narrower... Isn't exercising supposed to increase the swelling? Thank you

Changes in nasal size

+1

I would not be overly concerned about fluctuations of nasal size with exercising.  Once you are about 1 year post op there should be not further changes.  

It takes one year for a rhinoplasty to heal

+1

After rhinoplasty surgeon there may be some changes and the soft tissues settle and the nose heals.  This is normal and the reason most rhinoplasty surgeons do not recommend revisions until after this time.  Depending how the soft tissue remodels as the fluid shifts your nose may have appear narrower.

Toronto Facial Plastic Surgeon