Smaller Breast and Water Type Bubble Protruding on Side? (photo)

Friday I will be 2 weeks post op, I recieved 375 silicone memory gel high profiles through the armpit. I went from a 32aa. From day one my right breast appeared fuller bigger and more round than my left. Right after surgery my left breast had almost a soft bubble coming directly from the side which made it oddly shaped. I have developed a hardening under that incision which has made the arm crease almost swollen feeling, I am figuring scar tissue?? Will this lump go away an will my breast even?

Transaxillary implants

+1

Transaxillary implant placement is one way to place the silicone implants.  It is most likely the implant that you are seeing/feeling. If concerned ask your doctor.

Concerns after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Despite best intentions, online consultants will not be able to provide you with accurate “diagnoses”. My best guess would be that you are seeing or feeling the breast implant laterally on your left side;  your plastic surgeon will be able to be much more precise after direct examination. Hopefully, as the breast implant capsule develops you will find the contour of the breast to be smoother...

I think that you are probably correct in that the hardening you are feeling around the incision is likely scar tissue, but again best to have your plastic surgeon check this out directly.

Best wishes; hopefully you will be very pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.

Smaller Breast and Water Type Bubble Protruding on Side?

+1

On the front view this looks like a nice result so far. Without an exam it is hard to guess why you have this irregularity on the side as demonstrated in the photo.

At this time, there is nothing to do, but as the capsule forms around the implant it is quite likely that this will diminish or become unnoticeable. 

As to the scar, at two weeks it is not surprising that it feels firm, and may get moreso over the next four weeks, as 6 weeks is often the peak of inflammatory phase of wound healing, After that the scar should soften. I am actually not certain what you are trying to show in that photo. 

Follow up with your surgeon, who will be far more able to answer these questions based on an examination. All the best.