Am I too Small?

I'am considering buttock implants while reading other questions I see transmitting fat to the area is a less harmful way? My question is if I am to small I'm 4'11 and weigh about 100.

Butt augmentation

+1

If you have a small frame its best to have fat transferred into the buttocks, this way your Plastic Surgeon can sculpt a beautiful new body for you respecting your frame, and complexion.
In some patients fat pockets are there even if you don't weight that much, a good Surgeon will know if you have the fat in your body to have it done or if you need to gain a little extra weight.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implants.

+1

Any surgical procedure is risky if done by an unexperienced person. Many people achieve excellent results with both techniques. The limitation of fat grafting is the amount of fat available for harvesting and grafting.

M. Vincent Makhlouf, MD, FACS