Am I too Small?

I'am considering buttock implants while reading other questions I see transmitting fat to the area is a less harmful way? My question is if I am to small I'm 4'11 and weigh about 100.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt augmentation for petite lady

+1

It is difficult to answer your question without seeing you (pictures and/or examination).  You are definitely petite, but I need to see you to assess where you might have fat to harvest.  There are options for small women, such as gaining weight prior to fat grafting or use of a buttock implant.

Web reference: http://www.advancedplasticsurgerysolutions.com/photo-gallery-atlanta/buttock-augmentation-with-implants

Butt augmentation

+1

If you have a small frame its best to have fat transferred into the buttocks, this way your Plastic Surgeon can sculpt a beautiful new body for you respecting your frame, and complexion.
In some patients fat pockets are there even if you don't weight that much, a good Surgeon will know if you have the fat in your body to have it done or if you need to gain a little extra weight.

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Butt Implants.

+1

Any surgical procedure is risky if done by an unexperienced person. Many people achieve excellent results with both techniques. The limitation of fat grafting is the amount of fat available for harvesting and grafting.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.