Small Wounds Appeared on the Skin of my Arms and Ankle Past 2-3 Weeks. What Are They? (photo)

Small wounds appeared on the skin of my arms and ankle past 2-3 weeks. First I thought that I wasn't attentive enough and sulfuric acid burnt it. But they just kept appearing after I finished working with it. I have to mention that they appeared after a root canal treatment, what is still in progress because of some infection. Any ideas?

See a Dermatolgist for a Biopsy

+2

Dear patient, You should see a local Dermatologist as soon as possible for a full evaluation. I believe that a skin biopsy is needed. Drug rashes, bacterial infections, PLEVA (an allergic and inflammatory condition), and even infestations with mites or scabies can all look like this. I believe that you need a skin biopsy and blood work!

Los Angeles Dermatologist