Small Trail of Holes from Facial Vein Removal. Is This Normal? Permanent?

had facial vein removal with Cutera. Now it looks like I have a trail of holes where the laser shot. Is this normal ,will it go away?Is this scarring? It's not discolored.

Holes in face after vein removal

+2

I would have to agreee with the other doctor, that without a picture it is hard to be sure if the "scar" will resolve. Whether this happened from a laser or by "burning the vessel" the swelling may make it look like a scar. Only time will tell.

Post Facial Vein Removal

+1

Thank you for your question. When the vein is very close to the skin surface, this can occur, especially with larger veins.  You can have fractional CO2 laser done to minimize the depression, and they will fill in.  Wait at least 2 months, then repeat in 3-4 months if needed. Be sure to be under the supervision of a board certified dermatologist or plastic surgeon with expertise in laser surgery for the best and safest results. I hope this helps.

Bay Area Dermatologist

Scars from vein laser

+1
I would have to see a picture to make certain. Butits probably not a scar. Its probably the skin color changes from the laser which will resolve in time.
Ashburn General Surgeon