How to Make Tip Small and Nose Straight Again?

before I had a long nose with a hump with much smoller tip than now and now I have a bulbouse nose, my tip is rund and wide with changed possision of my nostrils.How to make a smaller tip and a straight nose again.Is it possible to return to the previouse appearance of my nose or even better?

Revision Rhinoplasty

+1

I would not suggest having surgery to to regain an appearance you did not like. See an experienced revision surgeon to discuss your goals and what can be achieved.

Secondary rhinoplasty

+1

It is often very diffiuclt to revise a nose and return it to its previous shape.  The skin envelope thins, and grafts may be needed to achieve your goals.

Revision or Secondary Rhinoplasty

+1

Hi,

You should consult with an expert in revision or secondary rhinoplasty.  Choose your next rhinoplasty surgeon most carefully so that hopefully this will be the last time that you need to.

Good luck and be well.

Dr. P