Very, small slant in front top teeth. Want that perfect smile! (photos)

I have been pretty blessed with not having horrible teeth, but still they aren't to my liking. My dentist and parents think I am a nut for wanting to spend any money changing them, but it will make me happy. I have always wanted the perfect smile (either adding veneers to my canine teeth to make them more square, braces, Invisalign?) I know what I would like, but not sure what is needed for such a small fix. Please help me out!

Making small corrections on front teeth

+1
By looking at your photos I would consider straightening your front teeth with Invisalign or another clear aligning system and see how satisfied you are afterwards. You may find that you are thrilled with the result and won't want to attempt braces or veneers (both of which are still possible if you are not entirely happy). Before doing anything I would suggest that you have your dentist determine what might be the cause for some of the crowding or rotations as that may be the cause of relapse once treatment is completed

Mississauga Cosmetic Dentist