Small Seroma in Breast Implants from Exercising?

Id felt something moving in my breast implants. My surgeon examine me & could not feel any fluid but I was told friction from exercising could be causing small fluid around one of my breast implant and it would absorb on its own. How long should I wait before I should be concerned? Should I also avoid exercising to prevent it from being exacerbated? I'm 3.5 months post op with 350cc mid range silicone. Theyre soft and no swelling. I've started taking NSAIDs to try to help as well.

Seroma in Breast implants after exercising

+1

Your concerns after surgery are normal. Everyone heals at a different pace and can resume normal activities at a different level. I think you may have done too much exercise or activity at your level of recovery. Try building up to this level more gradually. You should be OK.

Concerns about Possible Seroma after Breast Augmentation?

+1

It is not clear to me why you feel that you have a seroma present. It sounds like your physical examination is normal and that you have been following up with your plastic surgeon,  who is in the best position to advise you. At this point, unless there is information that you have not provided in the question, I do not see need for concern or avoidance of exercise. Again, your plastic surgeon is in the best position to advise you; contained a follow-up with him.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastAugmentation.htm

Small Seroma in Breast Implants

+1

I am not quite certain why you feel you may have a seroma--apparently your surgeon could not detect one. Unless you have had some other evidence, such as findings on an imaging study like an ultrasound, I don't see much cause for concern. 

Do follow up with your surgeon.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.