What are the most cost effective methods for getting rid of these small pock scars?

What are the most cost effective methods for getting rid of these small pock scars? recessed acne scars

E-Matrix for acne scarring

+3

The new technology of E-Matrix is truly revolutionary. This new skin tightening device has been proven to effectively treat acne scarring. We used to have to cut them out and aggressively sand down the outer layer of the skin with dermabrasion or ablative laser resurfacing. Now, with E-Matrix there is no sanding and bleeding, no cuts and no aggressive resurfacing.

Provo Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+1

In our office we have a few different options for acne scar suffers. You have a few different options every practice is different so you have to do your homework on who has what you are looking for. VIpeel is good but you might need a few done to get the results you want. Also DOT laser and micro laser peels. You should inform yourself on what would give you the results you are looking for. Read about it on our website.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Acne scars depressed recessed scarring how to treat

+1

I have taken a multilayered appraoch that I think will really change how we treat acne scarring. This works best with scars that are broad and recessed. Ice pick scars are best treated with TCA CROSS method.

Philip Young, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon